In case you haven't heard - we're renovating! To ease your concerns as well as answer any questions you may have throughout our construction process, we've put together a helpful list of answers. Have a question we didn't cover? No problem; just call the hotel or shoot us an email so we can properly address your comments.
1. Why are you renovating? To elevate the customer experience through updated rooms and new amenities, like a lounge that will serve beer and wine.
Hotel Palms (our new name following the renovation) seeks to provide a modernized motor court hotel experience, while staying true to our old Florida roots. The base of the design will be timeless and will include pops of edge and color, as well as unique lighting strategically chosen to give the property a life of its own. Your future stay at Hotel Palms will be full of ease and convenience and in the end, will inspire your soul.
2. When will the renovation be completed? We're rolling out newly renovated rooms and added amenities as they're completed.
3. Is the Palms Retro open throughout the renovation? Yes; the amount of rooms will be limited beginning Monday, January 11, 2016. We just encourage guests to call the hotel directly to make reservations, or you can book online if you wish.
4. How will the guest experience be affected during renovation? It won't be! We are working with one of the best builders in Jacksonville. Construction hours will be from 8am-4pm Monday-Friday and following the work day, the area will be cleared and kept clean. To show you how you won't be affected, we encourage you to follow along with us on Facebook and Instagram, as well as check out our Construction Blog. Our complimentary breakfast service will still be available and to show you how grateful we are for your support, we want to give you 20% off your first nights stay following the renovation.
5. Can I make future reservations at Hotel Palms? Of course! We are taking new reservations from now through the end of 2016. Rates will be increasing as a result of the new amenities, but not by much.