- "I stayed at The Palms Retro Hotel in Atlantic Beach. My room was 'The Divas,' but there are plenty of themes to choose from. I highly recommend trying it for a little stay-cation."
~ TRACY DOT COM, Fox 30 Jacksonville
- "Everything was exceptionally wonderful! Will definitely come back here next time we're in Jacksonville. Thank you! FLY NAVY !!!"
- "Thank you for your hospitality. This is a wonderful place to stay - it felt more like a friend's home than a hotel We loved the personal attention and being able to walk to the local restaurants & bars! We'll see you again soon!
~ The Roes from The 'COOL' Room"
- "What a great place! Very nice experience! Beds are super comfortable - Courtyard is private and relaxing! We really enjoyed our short stay!!
~ Susan & Millie
- "Our first visit and we will return again and again! So much fun! We loved 'The Tube' and 'living' with Lucy and Mr. Ed! Enjoyed visiting Mayberry RFD and smiled all through breakfast in the 1950's diner! The beds are super comfy and the rooms are spacious - what a great place for a family reunion! The best restaurants and shoppes are within walking distance, and the beach is just down the street. No need to EVER move your car."
~ The Newberry Family, Deerfield Beach, Florida
- "This is an awesome boutique! I will recommend it to everyone for a nice place to come when you are coming to the Jacksonville Beaches area! The staff, the ambience, everything...is great! I will be back - it's a great get away from Tallahassee!"
~ Brian and Kim, Tallahassee, Florida
- "Excellent place - staff is great! Love the MP3 players! Overall very clean and quaint! Will visit again!
~ The Hunt Family, Atlanta, Georgia
- "Quaint, private, and cozy, the Palms Retro Hotel was a wonderful to spend our wedding night. We received five star treatment from the extra attentive staff, and every detail to make our evening special was accounted for. Thank you Palms Retro for transforming our wedding night dreams into a reality!"
~ A & E
- " We arrived on the 4th of July! We loved our room & the courtyard.... we loved the chairs! Slept great! Loved the music playing the courtyard and the cd player inside the room! Had a blast - will be back!"
~ Britt, Chris, Jim and Nat, Daytona Beach, Fl
- " No Complaints! Lovely rooms! Coming back again for sure! Stayed in The Divas - LOVED the Marilyn Monroe book. Cannot wait to return - this is the best kep secret in Jacksonville!"
~ Penny, Washington DC